Uni Posca Water-Based Paint Marker White
Direct import from our Japanese supplier.
Suitable for painting on all surfaces.
Available in WHITE color, in 3 size tips:
– PC-1M Extra Fine 0.7mm
– PC-3M Fine 0.9-1.3mm
– PC-5M Medium 1.8-2.5mm
Vivid colors like poster colors
Since it is an opaque ink, it can be vividly colored and overwritten even on black or dark colors.
With a wide variety of pen tip thicknesses and ink types, it can be used for a variety of purposes.
- Can be written on dark paper It develops vivid colors regardless of the background color.
- When it dries, you can overwrite. The ink color below is not transparent.
- You can write on various materials such as plastic, metal, glass, photographs, mirrors, and wood.
- It has excellent light resistance and does not flow into water when it dries.
- Since it is a water-based ink, it does not smell unpleasant and can be used safely by children.
How to use:
1. Shake vigorously before use so the steel ball in the pen body will make sure the ink is well mixed.
2. Press the tip of the pen with your finger to discharge any residual gas inside the pen body.
3. Press the tip down on waste paper long enough until the ink soaked up the tip.
4. Test on surfaces before working on your artwork piece.
5. When ink becomes lighter, repeat step 3 to get ink to flow smoothly.
6. Recap the pen tightly after use.
NOTE: Ensure the surface you write on is completely clean and dry. Grease, dust, moisture or any other substances will interfere with your results and may damage the nibs of your pen.
This product comes in many other colors but we only have white at the moment. Please message us if you would like to purchase other colors.