Teranishi Chemical Magic Ink Double-Sided Name Pen Marker
Direct import from our Japanese supplier.
Only availble in black.
Product code: MNTP-T1
Tip: Extra Fine 0.5 mm, Fine 0.8 mm
This Teranishi’s Magic Ink double-sided name marker is perfect for planner addicts to write on washi tapes.
Using a newly developed alcohol-based oil-based pigment ink, it is an oil-based marker for name writing that is dark in color, does not easily bleed, and is strong against washing.
It is hard to remove even if you rub the handwriting, and it is ideal for putting the name of school supplies. It can be written on many materials such as paper, plastic, cloth, metal, and leather, and has excellent light and water resistance, so it can also be used for outdoor bulletins.
Product features and applications
- Uses oil-based pigment ink that can be written deeply and does not fade.
- It is an ink that is hard to bleed by writing on cloth and is strong against washing.
- We use alcohol-based ink that dries quickly and has excellent water resistance.
- Hexavalent and trivalent chromium are not used for ink. (Use)
- For writing the names of school supplies such as textbook / notebook covers, rulers, and pencils.
- For writing household items such as plastic, glass, metals, and leather.
- For writing names on cloth such as shoes, shirts, and trousers.