Tramol Refillable Transparent Fountain Pen
Price for 1pcs
Includes a converter and a plastic pipette
Measurement: 124mm x 9mm
Two stainless steel nib sizes to choose from:
There are 2 methods to load ink.
Method 1: Directly into the pen body
1. Check the presence of the rubber ring, this is important to prevent leakage of ink.
2. Use a plastic pipette to load ink directly into the ink reservoir.
3. Close the pen tightly to avoid leakage.
Method 2: Use the converter
1. Load your external converter separately with desired ink.
2. Insert the converter into the pen body.
3. Close the pen tightly.
(A) When the pen is new, you might notice some oil looking liquid inside the chamber. You can twist the bottom to remove the cap and try to clean it out. It is some lubricant oil during production of the pen.
(B) To switch new ink, make sure you plunge out the ink and clean it with distilled water, let it dry before putting in new ink.
Best used together with Tramol Ink sold in our store.