Tombow MONO Plastic Eraser
Price for 1pcs
Measurement: 17mm × 11mm × 43mm
Classic eraser with high erasure capability "MONO eraser" has enjoyed popularity for its high erasability since it first launch into the Japanese market in 1969.
The blue, black, and white stripes on the sleeve and the "MONO" logo have created the standard image of an eraser.
The high erasability erases the pencil and mechanical pencil markings clean.
Long-selling eraser since 1969
MONO eraser was initially produced as an additional item for "MONO 100" Pencils released in 1967. It became popular for its great performance and began to be sold as a separate product in 1969.
· Conformance to the Act on Promoting Green Purchasing
2011 Long Life Design Award of Good Design Award
Precaution for Use
· The eraser and eraser dust may stick to or dissolve on the painted or plastic surfaces.
· Put the eraser in the sleeve after use.
· Keep it out of the reach of small children.
· Do not use it for purposes other than erasing.