Pastel Erasable Liquid Chalk Marker
Writes only on non-porous smooth surface
(e.g. Metal, glass, mirrors, windows, coated porcelain, LED writing boards, plastic bags, plastic containers, blackboard contact paper, varnished surfaces.)
Water based pastel liquid chalk marker
Easy to erase with wet wipes/cloth
Non-toxic, odour free
Reversable tips 1-3mm (dual tip - chizel tip + round tip)
Body length: 145 x 10mm
8 sweet pastel colors (sold in set of 8pcs, not sold separately at the moment):
Watermelon Red / Milky Pink / Cream Yellow / Leafy Green / Milky Blue / Milky Orange / Milky Green / Milky Purple
How to use:
1. Shake vigorously before use so the steel ball in the pen body will make sure the liquid chalk ink is well mixed.
2. Press the tip of the pen with your finger to discharge any residual gas inside the pen body.
3. Press the tip down on waste paper long enough until the liquid chalk ink soaked up the tip.
4. Test on non-porous surfaces before working on your artwork piece.
5. When ink becomes lighter, repeat step 3 to get ink to flow smoothly.
6. Recap the pen tightly after use.
7. To erase, use a wet wipe or wet cloth to erase. If ink is dried up and stubborn, mild soap and warm water can be used to remove.
NOTE: Ensure the surface you write on is completely clean and dry. Grease, dust, moisture or any other substances will interfere with your results and may damage the nibs of your pen.
Warning! Not all chalk boards are non-porous therefore please make sure board is smooth or test it before using on the surfaces.