Poezie DIY Empty Fine Liner Pen
Price or 1pcs of empty fine liner/brush pen
*Ink not included. Sold separately in store.
Have you ever dreamed of a fine liner that you could add any color ink you want?
Your dream has come true!
Why you should purchase?
1. Create your own color ink and fill them in your favorite fine liner size pen.
2. One pen, refillable of the same color ink multiple times is possible!
3. One pen can be used for a long long time.
4. 5 different thicknesses of tips and a brush to meet your different creative needs.
Best to be used with Tramol or Lurveau water-resistant ink for outlining your watercolor pieces!
0.05mm – very fine tip
How to add ink?
1. Soak cotton core into ink. Remove at 80%. (Not too full to avoid overflowing.)
2. Clean excess ink on paper towel.
3. Very gently place the soaked end of the cotton core back to the empty pen body. (Do not use too much force, it might break the fragile tips or parts.)
4. Press the back cover hard (Tips: If you want to refill it, press it hard enough so the core is touching the tip but leave a gap so you can use a pin to open it later.)
5. Do not shake it while waiting, it might spill! Wait patiently for the ink to soak to the tip. It's ready to be used!
Water-based and water-resistant pen inks sold separately in store.