[Regular price for this online course is USD$397 (approx. RM1,633.00 as of exchange rate on 22/4/2021).]
[This is an affiliated digital product. You are entitled to 5,000 points (=RM50.00 purchase value) to your account as rewards after you have successfully enrolled in this course! *Points will be rewarded after your account is being verified. Only claimable for accounts in Peninsular Malaysia only.]
Want to know how you should price custom designs and products such as personalized gifts, wedding stationeries, logos, signage, murals, workshops/events, fonts, etc., and get paid for the value of what you’re actually worth? (Nobody likes to get undercut and work hard to get paid little, right?) Keep reading if the answer is a “YES!”.
This online course is conducted through an easy-to-follow platform, teachable. You get instant lifetime access to the full course once you’ve enrolled.
Panic-free Pricing by Becca & Joanne
Ready to turn your passion into profit, but completely overwhelmed with how to price your work? 😰
These ladies have got you covered.
Since its release in 2017, Panic-Free Pricing has helped over 4,000 beginning letterers, calligraphers, and artists to feel more confident and ready to profit from their skills!
What is this course about?
This online course is a comprehensive course for new calligraphers + letterers ready to turn their passion into profit.
Inside this course, they get into topics like:
- Overcoming your fear of charging too much (or too little!)
- How to price if you’re still a beginner
- How to deal with “friends & family” discounts
- How to write an estimate, invoice, and contract (with real examples of our own!)
- FULL PRICE CHARTS you can reference when quoting jobs, with real minimum charges for specific types of projects like wedding signage, murals, windows, & a ton more
- Actual photo examples of our own projects, and what we really charged for them
- What to say to tricky client questions (and we even give you copy/paste text you can steal and use!)
Here’s what you get with your purchase:
- Instant lifetime access to the full course on an easy-to-follow platform
- A 100+ page reference guide (downloadable & printable!) that you can come back to any time you need to figure out where to start on a quote
- Over 2 hours of video, broken into pieces to help you work through the whole reference guide
- Full pricing minimum charts for 7 of the most common categories of lettering & calligraphy projects
- Access to the private Facebook group for help with pricing your own projects
- + PLUS access to our exclusive 5 Keys to Confident Pricing workshop!
Panic-Free Pricing is for you if:
- You’ve been learning lettering and/or calligraphy for a while, and you’re ready to start profiting from your skills
- You’ve been approached by someone who wants to hire you, but you have no idea where to even start for giving them a quote
- You’re paralyzed by the thought of messing something up (or even doing something illegal!)
- You can’t find the confidence to charge what you’re worth
- You just want reassurance that you’re pricing according to industry standards
- You want a quick-reference guide you can go back to every time you quote a job, to make sure you’re not missing the mark
WONDERING WHAT’S INSIDE?
Let’s make it easy. Here’s a screenshot of the table of contents. Each of these in-depth modules in the ebook comes with a video, too!
Testimonials from previously enrolled students
“The detailed, step-by-step ebook is amazing, but what makes Panic-Free Pricing stand out are the videos that make it all easier to grasp. I love the way everything is divided into little pieces so that I do not panic (which is what I would usually do!)! This is a must-have for anyone wanting to use lettering or calligraphy as their way of income.”
– Cristina Castro, Cristel Design – Diseño y Lettering
“Panic-Free Pricing is extremely helpful and resourceful. It’s a great guide to give you a sense of what your starting prices should be and what factors to consider in your pricing. I always look back at it before giving a quote to a client!”
– Amna Imam, Laughing Letters
“Panic-Free Pricing is so thorough, answering questions you don’t even think to ask, especially as a beginner. It’s as if Becca and Joanne are talking right to you. You want to immediately apply everything you learn… AND believe that you can DO THIS!”
– Elizabeth Denniston, Elizabeth Denniston Design
About Your Instructors
With over 30 years of combined experience in quoting design and lettering projects, we get asked pricing-related questions all.the.time. This is why we teamed up to bring you the exact pricing resource we wish we had when we started our businesses.
Joanne T. Lauzon
Joanne founded her creative biz way back in 1992—a studio offering brand + publication design and, since 2014, hand lettering, illustration, watercolor, and mixed media art. Through workshops, classes, and retreats, both local and in her online community, CAMP with JoeGirl, Joanne guides folks around the globe to live joyful lives through creative play. When not immersed in all things creative, Joanne can be found goofing it up on Instagram, groovin’ to her fave songs, enjoying a fireside cocktail, or inflicting some Mom-time upon her two teenage sons.
Becca started The Happy Ever Crafter in 2015 after taking a modern calligraphy workshop—hosted by Joanne!—and becoming absolutely obsessed with calligraphy and lettering. Since then, Becca has grown an audience of over 500,000 aspiring artists all over the world and has grown her business exponentially through her simple, fun, and approachable teaching style. Becca is always ready to hit you with a terrible “dad joke” or eye-roll-worthy pun. She’s your typical Canadian, playing tons of ice hockey, and has been known to eat multiple bowls of ice cream for breakfast.